Thursday, December 11, 2014

Game Day: 12/6/2014 Indiana 95 – Savannah State 49

Game Day Saturday, December 6th, 2014
7:30 Tip-off
Indiana 95 – Savannah State 49


“Due to a prior commitment, I followed-through on my word ditching the Chicagoland Classic and the Mac Irvin Diabetes Event to take in two college games that were expected blow-outs.  So I headed east on I-74 to see Indiana massacre Savannah, just didn’t know how much the Hoosiers would smoke them by.  I hadn’t been to the Assembly Hall since the Kelvin Sampson days (2007).  The 70,000 or so Savannah received to get drilled in a ball-game where Tommy Crean kept his foot on the accelerator, I hope was enough to help finance some other sports in their athletic program.  I’m sure Horace Broadnax wasn’t very fond of the hospitality in Hoosier land.  Indiana certainly has some nice young talent and could make a run for the upper half spot in the Big-10 Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment